To help create a stronger and more equitable cannabis industry through collaboration and make an impact on the social disparities caused by the war on drugs.
- To create authentic relationships and seamless collaboration with the communities we serve.
- To work collaboratively to create programming that sustains healthy and vibrant communities.
- To leverage our resources- money, time, and talent to the benefit of those most impacted by the war on drugs.
- Those closest to the pain are closest to the solutions
- We listen to our communities and deploy resources accordingly.
- We practice economic justice by equitable transparent business practices.
- The war on drugs impacted overall quality of life for many communities.
- We partner with orgs working to move the needle on social disparities.
- Priority communities: impact zones, black and brown communities, women and vets. - all of our partners are grassroots and are run by the aforementioned priority groups.
- Our partnership should put people in a position to create generational wealth for their family
- We are seeking win win situations. A fair industry. Balancing the scales.
- March 25, 2023 | Expungement in Teaneck, NJ
- Sep 19, 2022 | Record Sealing and Expungement Clinic (in partnership with MASS CultivatED) at Roxbury Community College, MA
- Sep 23, 2022 | Expungement Clinic at Westside Justice Center, IL
- Oct 1, 2022 | Montclair, NJ Expungement Clinic, (in partnership with Blaze Responsibly)
- Oct 1, 2022 | Expungement Clinic in Michigan (in partnership with the Cannabis Freedom Coalition)